The Catherine Scrub Pant is THE must-have item in your arsenal of workwear if you are looking for the most comfortable scrubs. It’s true that jogger scrubs for women are all the rage, but nothing beats a classic. At Moxie, we’ve taken the straight leg scrubs pants style to the next level.
Our 4-Way Stretch, breathable fabric allows you to move, squat, hustle, and nap (if you’re so lucky!) without restrictions. These super soft scrubs will keep you comfortable no matter how long your shift happens to be.
Our full-elastic waist with internal drawstring and inclusive sizing allows you to determine how loose or snug your body needs, ranging from plus size scrubs for women down to extra-extra small.
Let’s talk about pockets: These scrub pants have 7 (yes, SEVEN) pockets exactly where you need them for your pen, penlight, alcohol swabs, scissors, snacks, work phone, and more.
The Catherine Scrub Pants pair perfectly with the Melanie, Stephanie, and Ashley nurses tops, and of course, the Diana Jacket ties your professional look together.
- Moxie Signature Comfort Panels allow you to move freely while enjoying super soft scrubs against your skin
- Full Elastic Waistband with Internal Drawstring puts you in control
- 2 Side Entry Front Pockets / 1 Back Pocket
- Two Side Cargo Pockets/ one with a spot for your pen/the other with a media pocket
- Zipper Security Pocket for all of your alcohol prep pads
- Side Vents at the hem line
- Higher Back Rise
- Easy Care, Quick Dry Fabric. Wash. Wear. Wash. No need to iron. (We don’t even have one of those.)
- Breathable, Cooling Fabric
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex
- Comes in a variety of colors, from Moxie pink to navy blue scrubs
Moxie Scrubs’ mission (which we choose to accept) is to create the most comfortable scrubs possible for scrubs women. Men’s scrubs coming soon!
Moxie Sizing Chart
Very soft and comfortable
I am 5'4" and wear a size 12/14. These scrub pants fit well, and stretch in all the right places. The construction is sturdy. These are my new favorite scrub pants!
I love these pants. There are just what I was looking for. Pants that would stay up even if I put a lot of things in the pocket. My build is one that I am large around the abdomen but have small hips and legs, so wasn't sure if I needed a Medium or Large. I usually wear Large but in some things if there is enough stretch I can wear a medium. I ordered both sizes to see which would fit and I can wear both comfortably. My only wish is that I had ordered a top also but then I have to decide which size I think would be best in the top. Most uniforms I wear an XL top.
fit great, love the fabric