Do you ever slip on a super soft scrubs top and feel instantly comfortable?
The Melanie Scrub Top is THAT top. With a V-neck and modern fit with princess lines that move when you move in our amazing 4-way-stretch, breathable fabric, you have stumbled across the most comfortable of nurses tops!
Available in plus size scrubs for women and down to extra-extra small, Melanie Scrub Nurses Tops wrap you in comfort and allow you to look as great as you feel.
The Melanie Scrub Top pairs beautifully with the The Catherine Pant and The Justine Jogger Scrubs for women. The Diana Jacket completes your look for days the AC is stuck on high!
And don't even get me started on all the fabulous pockets that all nurses’ tops should have…
- Moxie Signature Comfort Panels allow you to move freely while enjoying super soft scrubs against your skin
- Modern V-Neck
- Front and Back Seams to curve with your curves
- 2 Front Loading Pockets
- Zipper Security Pocket for your alcohol prep pads
- Internal Media Pocket
- A spot for EXACTLY where your pen should be
- Side Vents for ease of movement
- Quick Dry
- Easy Care – Easy Wear
- 26 ½”length/size small
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex
- Easy Care Fabric (Wash. Wear. Wash... you get the point)
- Breathable, Cooling Fabric
- Comes in a variety of colors, from Moxie pink to navy blue scrubs
Moxie Scrubs’ mission (which we choose to accept) is to create the most comfortable scrubs possible for scrubs women. Men’s scrubs coming soon!
Moxie Sizing Chart
Super comfy and flattering, the pocket fits my cell phone perfectly, pens, etc, and all the acupuncture needs I use. (I know, I'm not a nurse but I love Moxies!!!)
This top fits true to size. I am typically a medium in most non-scrub tops, and large in grey's Anatomy tops. I got a medium and it fitws perfectly. I love that it has a whole lot of stretch and moves with my body. The material is super soft. I will say I wish it came in some "print" or tie-dye colors as I work in pediatrics and love to sport more than just plan tops.
The fit is form fitted so I did go up in size. But still very comfy.
I LOVE THE FEEL OF THE FABRIC, SIZE RUNS A LITTLE SMALL. I NEED TALLS AND YOU HAVE THEM, WOULD LOVE MORE VARIETY OF COLORS.