Location: Greater Boston, Massachusetts Metro Area
Local-Remote Hybrid with 2-3 Days per Week in Office
About Moxie Scrubs:
Moxie Scrubs is transforming the medical apparel market as the first direct-to-consumer D2C brand for nurses. While one can define Moxie as “force of character, determination or nerve,” we’re reframing this definition as our motto, depicting the movement behind our brand. Moxie Apparel’s mission is to enhance, inspire, and empower the “MOXIE” in every nurse.
As an early stage startup, Moxie Scrubs believes in a culture of promoting within and giving our Team the opportunity for unlimited growth potential. This role is perfect for someone interested in embarking upon an exciting career path, entrepreneurship, or gaining start-up experience. We are looking for you if:
- You are extremely organized and attentive to detail, with a strong focus on prioritizing and executing tasks to create flow, ease, and open communication in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You have a strong ability to anticipate needs and potential difficulties, and act in advance.
- You're an excellent communicator with exceptional writing and verbal skills. You’re a flexible self-starter who is excited to solve problems. Our team members are committed to growing our brand and representing Moxie's essence.
- You love people and have great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence is important to you. You’re passionate about the healthcare space and looking to make a difference. You thrive on achieving ambitious goals in a highly collaborative environment.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of our office.
- Answers phone calls and emails, and relays information to the appropriate Team Member efficiently and clearly.
- Maintains the Moxie calendar, scheduling meetings and important events.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, scanning documents, etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports our Team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies needed by the Team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Run errands as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Organization & Attention to Detail
- Excellent Administrative Writing & Verbal Communication
- G-Suite & Google Drive Savvy
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Office Supply Management
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Google Drive, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Slack, etc.
- Experience in the healthcare space
Compensation: Minimum Wage. This is a dream job for someone looking to build a fast-paced start-up and elevate their career trajectory.